We, the HVCC family, will gather together to grow disciples and share the love of Jesus Christ daily.
- Devote ourselves to focused Bible studies, family discipleship and corporate worship.
Matthew 28:19-20, Colossians 1:28, Hebrews 10:23-25
- Devote ourselves to serving one another and growing people – through existing and new ministries.
- Devote ourselves to God led stewardship of our resources; evaluating and expanding through open doors of opportunity.
We believe in making disciples - of men, women and children of all ages, loving one another, encouraging one another, and serving one another.
- Leaders lead by example, and their actions speak louder than words.
2 Timothy 2:15, John 13:15
- In challenging people to grow in grace, fruitfulness, truth, love and maturity.
2 Peter 3:18, John 15:5, Hebrews 6:1, Ephesians 4:14-15
- We should be committed to His Word, be held accountable, and be a witness – by being real and personal with people.
Romans 12:1-2, Hebrews 4:12-13, James 5:16